Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cyclo Ride in Hanoi.

Before dinner our first night in Hanoi we went for a cyclo ride around the city...despite being terrified to be in these little carts amongst the worlds craziest drivers (I've never seen so many motor bikes) it was a great time.  To give you an idea of how crazy the driving is in this city... All traffic lights seem to be optional, one way streets also seem to be optional, cars hit motor bikes quiet often, and people carry EVERYTHING on the back of motorbikes (LIVE water buffalo, pigs, refrigerators....anything you can think of ) I'll dedicate a whole post to the craziness of the motor bikes when I get home.

Ready to roll...

Maneuvering a minor traffic jam...

Wedding shoot I saw along our ride...



Fun photos for $1


Made it back alive.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to read about the motor bike post sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete